|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173759
Property Reference: 173759.
<blockquote>Spacious new build in 2005 family home for Rent</blockquote><blockquote>3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms Town House Situated in the popular Clayton Heights area of Bradford 6.
Great local amenities, Fantastic transport links to the city centre and motorways Benefits from:</blockquote>
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Security alarm system
- Smoke detectors
- Fire Doors
- Driveway with private parking
- Entrance hall, white half glass Upvc door 5 lever lock ,dark oak Laminate flooring
- Integral Garage, light and power point
- Double door cupboard, Consumer unit and security alarm
- Boiler cupboard
- Shower, W.C.and hand wash basin
- Utility room 2.95M x 1.7M inset sink, Washing Machine, Freezer, Gas Combi boiler,
- Half glass Upvc door 5 Lever lock to rear enclosed garden
- Bedroom/ Study room 2.6M x 2.6M Fully fitted new carpet
- Lounge 4.40M x 4.25M Electric coal effect fire wooden fire place fully fitted carpet
- Fully fitted new kitchen / Dinning room 4.40M x 3.30M
- Bedroom1 4.40M x 4.25M fully fitted new carpet, en-suite; Bath, W.C, and hand wash basin
- Bedroom 2 4.40M x 3.80M fully fitted new carpet, en-suite; Shower, W.C and hand wash basin
**No pets, No Smokers, No DSS**
Deposit and references required!
Available from October 2016
Phone for details and Viewings!</blockquote>
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £999.99
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 173759
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56876698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17375929102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.