|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (588 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 183358
Property Reference: 183358.
New built one bedroom flat with high spec finish and near the heart of London in an award winning new development
*EPC rating B(83) - very energy efficient, low running costs
*First floor with lift access to all floors
*Communal source of central heating, separate heating controls in each room.
*Decked balcony via patio door and two-way opening windows
*Pre-wired for Sky HD+ and other media outlets in all rooms
*Real oak flooring in kitchen, living space and hallway
*Close to Oval station (Northern line) and Stockwell station (Victoria and Northern line)
*Bus stops within 5 mins walking (routes 36, 436, 59 etc).
*Secure bike storage
KITCHEN LIVING SPACE
*Open plan kitchen and living space
*White gloss finish of the kitchen units, with stone worktops and introduction hob.
*Integrated Smeg appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, fridge)
*Luxury fitted carpet for bedroom
*Juliette balcony overlooking the quiet rear garden
*Built-in mirror front wardrobes with lots of storage space
*High quality designer sanitary ware
*Rain drop shower head, steel bath
*Heated towel rail
*floor to ceiling ceramic tiling
*Deposit required and reference will be asked
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 183358
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56876710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18335807112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.