|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (528 days ago)|
- Modern two double bedroom
- Beautiful mansion
- Open plan living and dining room
- Balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Built in wardrobes
- Lift in block
- 24 hour concierge
- Underground parking
- 15 minutes walk to Paddington Station
- Short walk from little Venice
This modern two double bedroom apartment located in a beautiful mansion block located in Maida Vale.
A spacious two bedroom flat comprising of open plan living and dining room, modern separate kitchen with white good including a dishwasher, two double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and shower room. There is a balcony located off the master bedroom overlooking the courtyard, built in wardrobes to both bedrooms, a lift in block, 24 hour concierge and underground parking.
The apartment is located in a fantastic position and is easy walking distance to Warwick Avenue Bakerloo line and approx. 15 minutes' walk to Paddington Station. The block is a short walk from little Venice, the canal and leisure facilities it has to offer. Paddington recreation ground is just round the corner and Elgin Avenue shops are approx. 5 minutes' walk from the property.
The property is available and now and comes furnished!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.