|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Mid-Terrace Property, Re-Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Neutral Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed, Lawned Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No PETS or BENEFITS considered
- Available NOW!!!
**OPEN HOUSE - 18th NOVEMBER - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Stratfords are pleased to offer this mid-terrace home situated on the sought after village of Hethersett. The property offers entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms off landing and a family bathroom. Outside the property has an enclosed lawned garden and allocated parking for two cars.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in there preparation. Also please note the photographs could have been used from a previous Let and do not infer that items shown are included. Measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances may not have been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order.
Landlord Note: Landlord has informed us that the property will be decorated throughout before a tenancy starts.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100361004070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.