|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- Hyde Park
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
- BBQ area
- Street parking Available
LOOKING FOR A LARGE PROPERTY?
This end of terrace house is huge and ideal for students. All the bedrooms are doubles and of a good size but some of the rooms are massive! A really cosy house with an additional games room or second living room!
Hyde Park has plenty to offer for everyone! Student houses and flats in Hyde Park are the most popular accommodations in Leeds.
There is plenty of student accommodation in Leeds but Hyde Park is regarded as the heartbeat of student living. Hyde Park is easy walking distance to both Leeds University and Leeds Metropolitan main University campuses as well as the School of Art and the Building College.
- Large open plan sitting room with fully fitted kitchen, washer/dryer and dining area for 6 people
- Two bathrooms
- Six double bedrooms with fitted furniture, desks and wardrobes
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Plenty of on street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56880595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25243009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.