|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (31 days ago)|
- High Ceilings and Exposed Brickwork
- Enviable Location
- Stripped Floorboards and Sash Windows
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- Open Plan Social Living Space
- Offered Furnished and Available Early June
Gorgeous 2 bedroom 800sqft (approx.) Shoreditch loft apartment with high ceilings and a great feeling of space. Offering a wealth of original warehouse features including exposed brickwork, fantastic wooden floors and sash windows on top of 2 large double bedrooms located at the quiet back of the building, this apartment is sure to be snapped up quickly!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56881321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLK150487_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.