|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (434 days ago)|
- GAS HEATING BILL INCLUDED IN THE RENT
- Newly Refurbished
- Fantastic period features
- Large living room with feature bay window
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods included
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- New carpets fitted in the bedroom and lounge
- Within 10 minutes to the City centre
- £100 OF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT WITH A MOVE IN THIS DECEMBER!
- Available Now
£100 OF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT WITH A MOVE IN THIS DECEMBER!! This well presented apartment comprises of a good sized living room with feature bay window, modern kitchen with white goods included, double bedroom and en-suite shower room. This property has some impressive period features such as high ceilings, a beautiful bay window and original flooring in the hall. The property is newly refurbished with new carpets recently fitted in the lounge and bedroom. The property is in a great location, close to Meersbrook Park and a range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is also a bus stop very close to the property, allowing easy access to the city centre within 10 minutes. Available Now on an unfurnished basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000327847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Woodseats.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.