|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183844
Property Reference: 183844.
2 Bed 1st floor flat in the centre of Snettisham.
The flat is refurbished to a high standard and is in a quiet area in early 19th Century building with views over the Market Square. Compact with sitting room, galley style kitchen,1 double bed room with built in wardrobe and 1 small single bedroom with built in wardrobe , bathroom and off street entrance.
There is a small garden area. Parking is in Hall Rd. The village has chemist, newsagent and general shop, excellent pub/restaurant. The sea and Snettisham RSPB reserve is 2 miles away.
References and deposit required, Shorthold Tenancy minimum 6 months. £475 pcm. 2 months notice req. No smokers, no pets.
Available 22nd December 2016
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £475.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 183844
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56885602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18384409112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.