|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- A wonderful three bedroom house
- Stylish courtyard style garden
- Located within an private gated community
- Communal grounds and an extensive Romanesque pergola
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Garage, and off-street parking
- Moments from the High Street and Heath
LONG LET. Enviably located in-between woodland and open heath this well-presented three bedroom house holds a highly exclusive location and boasts well proportioned living space, a beautiful garden and off-street parking.
Inverforth Close is a highly sought-after residential area surrounded by woodland and open Heath including the beautiful and peaceful Hill Gardens and stunning Pergola.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.