|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (287 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE CLOSE TO RAIL STATION AND DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE
- RENT £350.00 BOND £450.00
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENTRANCE INTO LOUNGE WITH STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH FREE STANDING GAS COOKER AND PLUMBING FOR AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE
- DOOR TO ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE BATHROOM/WC WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- WALKING DISTANCE OF DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE, BUS STATION AND TRAIN STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ADMIN FEE PER PROPERTY £150.00 REFERENCING FEE PER TENANT £125.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
This two bedroom mid terraced house has the benefit of gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, enclosed rear garden area and on street parking. This property is within walking distance of Doncaster centre. Comp: Entrance into the lounge with stairs off to the first floor, good sized kitchen with free standing gas cooker, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and door to the garden area, one double bedroom and one good sized single bedroom, bathroom/wc with over bath shower.
RENT £350.00 PCM
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of our administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 3213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.