|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Gold Star Property,
- Spare Room/Office Space
- Fantastic Landlord See the present tenents reference below
- All Good Sized bedrooms
- Five Minute Walk to Burley Park Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Total Floor Area 95m squared
“ We’ve had a brilliant time here this year….great house, everything works, really warm in winter & great location….in fact we’d stay another year but we are graduating L James is the most helpful Landlord ever!” Naomi Tattum- Current Tenant Beechwood Avenue, LS4.Great house, in a great location! 3 double bedrooms, a spare bedroom and a study room! Recently refurbished with new fitted kitchen & open plan Living room. Very sociable and spacious house. The bathroom is very cool with a shower and corner bath! Includes Washer/Dryer, Security & Smoke alarms. Great front yard for summer BBQ’s. In a brilliant location, just round the corner from 24 hour co-op & train station. Excellent Value, so get in quick!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56886049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2255696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.