|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (231 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- Energy Rating C
- Spacious and Modern throughout
- Parking and garage
- Great for Amenities
- Ideal for Motorway links
- Would suit a Family
WHAT A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME THIS WOULD MAKE, a great location for access to a superb range of amenities and attractions. Beautifully presented internally and spacious with parking and a garage. The area is ideal if you need to commute to motorways and neighbouring towns of Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley. Local shops include Asda, Home Bargains and more. Excellent for primary and secondary schools. If you enjoy sports then call along to the gym at Dearne Valley leisure centre or take the children along to swiming or why not visit the Kingswood adventure centre or Conisbrough castle and parks for a bit of history.
Enter this lovely family home with neutral decor throughout the whole property. Having the benefit of a lovely downstairs cloakroom, a kitchen area with a great range of wall and base units in white with matching grey worktop and black floor tiles to finish the room is a built in oven and hob. There is also an open plan lounge and french doors opening out onto the garden area. Onto the 1st floor with the two bedrooms, one double room and a single. The main bathroom is located on this level having a 3 piece modern suite in white. Onto the next set of stairs into the master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a lovely walk in dressing room with built in wardrobe. Externally the property has parking at the front and a rear enclosed garden with lawn and patio and access to the garage. Available from 17th December 2016 call today to arrange a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56886268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3986L2006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.