|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (192 days ago)|
- Impressive 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Large Double Bedrooms
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Detached Double Garage
- Good Access to Farnborough Business Park
- Available 1st December
A highly sought after detached property in Farnborough Park. Available early December, viewings recommended.
The property enjoys 4 bedrooms, 3 receptions, large kitchen breakfast room, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, utility room, dual entry driveway & large private grounds.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
Spacious Entrance Hall
Living Room (22' 6" x 12' 6") - with double doors to rear garden
Dining Room (13' 1" x 12)
Study (8' 5" x 7' 5")
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (20' 8" x 17') - with side door, and double doors to rear garden
Galleried First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (17' 6" x 12' 6")
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 (13' 7" x 12' 3")
Bedroom 3 (13' 7" x 10' 6") - with built in wardrobe
Bedroom 4 (8' x 7' 6")
Family Bathroom - 4 piece white suite including bath and separate shower cubicle
To The Front - Deep mature front garden. Dual entrance 'in and out' driveway with substantial parking.
Detached Garage - side access to rear garden
Rear Garden - Mature and private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Griffin Sales & Lettings Ltd, Farnborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.