|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (58 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 175157
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 175157.
• North Abingdon
• Cul-de-sac location
• Private garden with patio doors from sitting room
• Newly fitted UPVC Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Replacement boiler
• New bathroom
• Close to transport links (Walking distance to good bus routes)
• Easy access to A34
• Close to local amenities
• Allocated parking space
A spacious one bedroom house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in North Abingdon. Recently re-decorated throughout. Open plan lounge/dining room with newly fitted laminate wooden floor. Well positioned for access into Oxford City Center and Abingdon. Close to transport links (1.0 mile to Radley stations/2.1 miles to Culham Station).
Deposit £1,000 plus one month’s rent in advance.
The property comprises of the following:
- Entrance hall with a large under-stairs storage cupboard
- Living room with sliding patio doors opening into its own private garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with a gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer
- One spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an airing cupboard
- Bathroom has a shower fitted over the bath and a heated towel rail
- One allocated parking space plus space outside the property to park an extra vehicle
- Rear enclosed garden
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £875.00 per month (£201.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 175157
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56893162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17515703112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.