|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Top floor, one bedroom apartment
- Spacious entrance hallway
- One double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Open plan lounge, kitchen / dining room
- Neutral decoration & carpets throughout
- Secure entry system
- Allocated parking
- Band A council tax
An early viewing is recommended to appreciate how spacious, modern & well presented this top floor, one bedroom apartment really is and what it has to offer.
This apartment offers a spacious entrance hall, open plan lounge, kitchen & dining room. The modern fitted kitchen has matching wall & base units with stainless steel sink & mixer tap. Kitchen appliances include; electric oven, hob & extractor fan.
This apartment is conveniently located for access to local shops, amenities and is to Chesterfield town centre, train station, hospital & local leisure facilities.
Deposit required; 550.00
Sorry, no pets, smokers, student, sharers or housing benefit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56894770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101028000500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toseland Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.