|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 December 2016 (355 days ago)|
- Gorgeous four bedroom house
- Situated on a lovely residential street
- Refurbished to a stunning standard
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen/living space
- Three stunning en-suites
- Amazing double reception room
- Great location for a host of local amenities of Chiswick
- Transport links are with-in reach in and out of London
LONG LET. Situated on a lovely residential street is this four bedroom house finished to a stunning refurbished standard, offering open-plan kitchen living space and three en-suites.
Flanders Road is conveniently located for a variety of shops, restaurants and bars on both Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Underground Station (District Line) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.