|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2017 (269 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 182289
Property Reference: 182289.
This contemporary two bedroom apartment is situated in Cavendish House at the popular Beaufort Park development in North West London.
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of a modern purpose-built block comprising of a fully fitted semi open plan kitchen with appliances which includes a wine cooler.
Reception room with wooden floors, adjoining dining space, 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes, one en-suite and access to private balcony affording plenty of natural light. Other benefits include wood flooring in the reception and hallway and built-in Sonos speakers in principal rooms. Offered furnished or unfurnished.
Rent includes access to residents’ gym, swimming pool and spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room which are all covered as part of service charge.
The Beaufort Park development further benefits from a 24-hour estate management service, on-site restaurants, Tesco Express,medical centre, communal gardens, secure underground parking with direct access to the building.
The property is located within walking distance to Colindale underground station, which is serviced by the Northern line, offering direct services to the West End and the City in less than 30 minutes.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 182289
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56895037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18228903112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.