|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 115447
Property Reference: 115447.
Spacious and lovely garden flat in quiet residential street. A stone's throw from Vauxhall Park. Also close to small shops including great Portuguese bakeries, fishmonger & greengrocer; huge Sainsbury and Waitrose supermarkets; gyms; public library; and excellent local bars, pubs & restaurants.Substantial construction projects nearby are attracting ever better services to the area.
Excellent transport links - 5 mins walk from Vauxhall Underground (Victoria Line), Overground & bus stations, Zone 1 & 2; 10 mins walk to Oval (Northern Line); River bus stop at St George Wharf; easy walk or cycle into town.Santander Cycles hub 2 minutes away. Council Bicycle sheds on the street for safe storage of your own bike. On-street parking available with Resident Permit from Lambeth Council.
- 2 double bedrooms (3m x 4m, 4m x 2.9m)*;
- 1 reception room (4.7m into bay window x 3.45m)*;
- small fitted kitchen, inc fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher;
- large full bathroom (4.2m x 2.6m) with washing machine & condenser dryer;
- private patio garden accessed from both bedrooms.
*Could be arranged as 1 bedroom, 2 reception rooms.
Gas Central Heating.
Newly decorated. Offered partly furnished/unfurnished, to be agreed with tenant.
Suit professional couple or quiet sharers.
NO pets, NO smokers.
NB The bathroom is in the basement so this flat is unsuitable for people with limited mobility or very small children.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 05 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 115447
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56895055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 11544709112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.