|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (48 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 183917
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 183917.
Stunning and spacious two bedroom apartment in the sought after area of St John's in Wakefield.
The property boast many original period features throughout.
Ground floor with its own separate entrance and off street parking.
A recent total renovation makes this an excellent property for having that wow factor.
The property has had all new windows and doors fitted, plus a new central heating system making this very efficient.
Close to the M1/M62 road networks, within walking distance of the train and bus station.
- Kitchen/Dining area
- Brand new kitchen in neutral colours, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiles, stainless steel 1.5 sink and mixer tap, integrated electric oven and stainless steel gas hob.
- Newly fitted bathroom with P shaped bathroom and shower
- Large bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 is smaller single room
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 30 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 183917
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56895064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18391709112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.