|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2017 (164 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom ground floor flat
- Exceptional modern development with communal gardens
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Fantastic master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private balcony and second bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set within a stunning new development, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private balcony.
Braham Court is a wonderful secure development set moments from the amenities and transport links of Hampton Wick and Kingston. The green open spaces of Bushy Park is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.