|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Modern Studio Apartment
- Competitive Rent
- Rent Includes Service Charge
- Excellent Transport Links
- Off Road & Visitor Parking
- Good Location
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Local Amenities
- Communal Areas
- Well Presented Throughout
Modern 1 Bed 1st Floor Studio Flat - Part Furnished with - Double Glazing - Electric Heating - Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven, Fridge & Auto Washer - Studio Living Area with Separate Bedroom - Shower Room with W/C & Wash Basin - Storage Area - Carpets, Cushion Floor, Curtains & Blinds - Good Décor - New Build - Off Road Parking - Rent Includes Service Charge & Cleaning of Communal Areas- Small Block of Only 12 Flats - Close to Eckington Centre - Easy Access to Sheffield, Chesterfield, M1 & Crystal Peaks & Supertram
Council Tax Band A
NO HOUSING BENEFIT
NO DOGS, BUT OTHER PETS AFTER DISCUSSION PLUS MONTHLY SUPPLEMENT
For Peace of Mind, Castle Estates (Hallam) Limited are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Lettings & Safe Agent Registered
The photographs show the property's potential, any furniture in the photographs may not be available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56895286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 186380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.