|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (561 days ago)|
- Available 9th January 2017
- Two Bedroom & Two Bathroom
- Super Stylish Open Plan Kitching & Living Room
- Ground Floor with Patio
- Short Walk to Bermondsey Station
- Secure Underground Parking via Separate Negotiation
- Easy access to the delights Bermondsey & Druid Street
Available 9th January 2017
Prospect House effervesces with luxury and style - from the startling white sheen of the kitchen where you can attempt your own private Bake Off , to the sophisticated black hues of the sofas to lose yourself in after a hard day, the rich dark engineered flooring to slide along in your socks, jamming out to Power Ballads (Actually, perhaps that's just us) to the sparkle of the bathrooms for your super wakeup call and cloudy-softness of the carpets to wriggle your toes in of the morning in the bedrooms, Prospect House leaves no detail unturned to ensure a comfortable pad perfect for professionals.
Situated within a hair of Bermondsey station and within moments of the fabulous Druid Street and Ropewalk Markets where you can grab freshly roasted and ground coffee to put a spring in your step , chow down on some interesting Delicacies from around the world at the food market on the weekend or indeed pick up some quirky furniture and clothing from the numerous shops in the area.
If you're a bit tired from the cultural delights or perhaps, indeed, you are begging for more (just head to nearby Bermondsey Street), either way you can chill in your private patio with a glass of your favourite beverage and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the nearby church.
This is one you truly have to see to fully appreciate, so give our Tower Bridge lettings team a call on 0207 234 0666 to be in with a chance.
As an added note, if you need secure parking as well, you need only ask us as it will be via separate negotiation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Tower Bridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.