|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 March 2017 (208 days ago)|
- Four bedroom house
- Three double bedrooms
- One single bedroom/office/study
- One family bathroom with shower over bath
- Additional shower room and seperate wc
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E
- Private rear garden with shed
- Wooden floors
- Recently repainted
- Great location close to Turnham Green
John D Wood & Co. Chiswick Lettings offer to rent an attractive and spacious family four bedroom period house to rent in the popular Bedford Park Estate, Chiswick. The property comprises on the ground floor of a two reception rooms and a large fully equipped eat in kitchen which leads on to a private garden with shed. The first floor has a three double bedrooms with family bathroom a further single bedroom/office/study. The property has been neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from plenty of natural light, period features and wooden floors.
The property is also in a superb location and conveniently serviced by multiple transportation; Turnham Green underground station and also access to the A4/M4 and all the bus routes along Chiswick High Road. Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56897581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000350559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.