|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (343 days ago)|
- TWO bedroom character cottage
- Countryside position with views
- Fantastic location
- Large dining kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Parking on the country lane outside
- EPC rating to follow
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers
- To view 01422 366948 option 2
Now available is this two bedroom through stone built terrace property with on street parking outside the property. The cottage enjoys beautiful views to both front and back, if you enjoy the countryside you will love the location of this property. Convenient for both Halifax and the Calder Valley, the village of Booth is also served with a local bus service. To the front of the property there is a pleasant cottage garden which enjoys the evening sun. Briefly this property comprises of a living room, stairs lead upstairs to two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath. On the lower ground floor there is a spacious dining kitchen with table and chairs and a sofa with a door which leads to the rear patio. Sorry but we are unable to accept DSS, pets or smokers. To book a viewing call our lettings team 01422 366948 option 2.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PDP16GOITSIDE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties Ltd, Halifax.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.