Office to rentCapitol House, 51 Churchgate
£15,000 pa (£1,250 pcm)
- High quality office accommodation
- Contemporary offices with high quality finishes
- Flexible and adaptable floor plate - Affordable floor size
- £15,000 per annum (furnished)
- Located within attractive Churchgate in Conservation Area of Bolton Town Centre
- Passenger lift servicing all floors
- High ratio of secure on-site car parking - 5 spaces allocated per floor
Capitol House comprises a four storey office building of concrete and brick construction, set beneath a flat roof covering in two sections. The available accommodation is situated at third floor with passenger lift servicing all floors. The offices have, in recent years, undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme to provide excellent quality contemporary office accommodation. The offices are open plan in layout and offer flexible and affordable floor plates and benefit from 5 car parking spaces allocated.
This ratio of car parking is unlikely to be found elsewhere in the Town Centre. Floor plans are available upon request.
* Modern suspended ceiling
* Perimeter trunking
* High quality office lighting
* Passenger lift servicing all floors
* Wall mounted electric panel heaters
* Contract quality carpet tiles
* 5 spaces allocated
The property is situated on Churchgate, Bolton in a mixed use retail and office location, on the fringes of Bolton Town Centre. This area of Bolton lies within a Conservation Area and close to the Paris Church.
Churchgate provides direct access to Bradshawgate (A576) and Manchester Road (A576) which links to St Peters Way (A666), facilitating access to junction 2 of the M61 Motorway, situated approximately 1.5 miles from the property.
In accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, (6th Edition) we have calculated the following approximate Net Internal Areas:-
102.88 sq m (1,107 sq ft)
Third Floor: £9,700 (2017 Draft)
Small qualifying businesses will benefit from 100% Business Rates relief.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquires with Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
We have commissioned and lodged an EPC for this property, and a full copy of the EPC and Report will be made available upon request.
VAT may be payable upon the rental, and if so, will be charged at the prevailing rate.
A service Charge will be levied to cover the cost of the following items:-
* External repairs and maintenance
* Window cleaning
* Cleaning of common areas
* Maintenance of passenger lift
* Gritting access and car park in winter
The Service Charge is currently budgeted at approximately £2.50 per sq ft.
Further information is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56899360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Swift Commercial, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.