|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (450 days ago)|
- 1 Bed Luxury Apartment
- Close to City Centre & Norwich Train Station
- Original Beauty Meets Contemporary Design
- Allocated Parking
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Available Now
- No Pets
- No DSS
* BRAND NEW * CITY CENTRE * OPEN PLAN * ENSUITE * PARKING * UNFURNISHED/PART FURNISHED *
This light and airy apartment is offered in unfurnished/part furnished condition within a unique development of 18 luxury apartments on Thorpe Road close to the City Centre and Norwich Train Station. The apartments have been meticulously designed to combine the beauty of the original building and modern contemporary design. Entry to the apartment is via the main front door and the accommodation comprises of a stairway leading to a modern open plan kitchen/living/diner with a large high window to the front of the property, a good size double bedroom with a large built in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room. Each apartment includes an allocated parking space and secure entry intercom system. Available now!
'As part of our application process, administration Fees will become due, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56899492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7336000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Estate Agents (Norwich) Ltd, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.