|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (408 days ago)|
- Delightful Furnished One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area with Large Aspect Windows
- Secure Allocated Parking to the Rear of the Property
- Stunning Communal Garden that are Maintained to a High Standard
- Ideally Located Close to the Town Centre
- EPC Rating: C
Here we have a delightful furnished one bedroom ground floor apartment comprising of an open plan kitchen / lounge area, double bedroom leading to bathroom with shower over The property also offers secure off road parking and communal garden, The property is offered in a good condition throughout and gives good access to Reading Town Centre. EPC Rating: C, Agency Fee`s applicable.
Access from the front and rear of the main property.
ENTRANCE HALL: with door leading to kitchen / lounge area
KITCHEN / LOUNGE AREA: with front aspect sash windows, radiator, TV & power points, kitchen area and double doors leading to the bedroom.
BEDROOM: with rear aspect sash windows, radiator, power points, door leading to the bathroom
BATHROOM: low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over
OUTSIDE: to the rear of the block is a communal garden area and one allocated parking space
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JRLP831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Rosi Management, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.