1 bedroom flat to rentBlackfriars Street, MERCHANT CITY
|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (467 days ago)|
- Available 16th December 2016
- Open plan living / kitchen
- Immaculately presented
- Brand new stunning Kitchen
- Exquisite bathroom suite
- Varnished flooring throughout
- Electric heating, Double glazing, Secure entry
- Permitt parking obtainable
- The property will be offered furnished
- No lift in apartment & Communal washing machine
Dressed to the nines this incredibly swish one bedroom Merchant City property is urban living straight from the top drawer and comfortably in a league of its own for its boutique standards and quality finishes. Within a traditional red brick building set around a leafy courtyard the development is a quiet oasis in the heart of the hubbub of the city.
As impressive as a grand designs project, every conceivable care was taken in the refurbishment, refitting and reworking of the flat. The subjects offer reception hall, very stylish twin windowed lounge, refitted high quality kitchen with appliances and feature extractor, refitted luxury bathroom with infinity wall mirror and generous double bedroom with high vaulted ceiling, fitted robe and louvre blind. There is quality high gloss flooring, tilling and top specification fittings throughout. Permit parking.
Blackfriars Court has a sense of community with its commanding iron gates and well maintained courtyard. The courtyard is a real feature fo this property particularly in sunnier weather. This building is a mixture of modern and old with thick stone walls but the attractive quality of recent décor and fittings.
Landlord Registration Number :- 350579/260/24171
Council Tax Band :- TBC
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - No
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - No
DSS - No
HMO - No
****Please note restrictions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore unlikely to be flexible**** - LL Reg No:35579/26/24171
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56901532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000355835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.