|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (436 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom flat
- Open plan living and kitchen
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- First floor flat
- Close to London Marylebone station
- Close to Baker Street station
- 471 sq ft / 43 sq m
- Council tax band D - Westminster
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are pleased to offer to the market a superbly presented one double bedroom first floor apartment (471 sq ft / 43 sq m) moments away from Marylebone and Baker Street stations.
The property comprises of a spacious living area with open plan fitted kitchen with all modern appliances, double bedroom and a three piece bathroom.
Located close to London Marylebone and Baker Street stations and various local amenities of Marylebone Road. To arrange a viewing please contact Jorgensen Turner estate agents Queens Park branch on 020 7604 4040.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56901964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.