|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (373 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184130
Property Reference: 184130.
Newly developed luxury interior designed 2 double bedrooms apartment situated on a raised ground floor of a beautiful period building located on a residential tree-lined street in Belsize Park. This stunning flat comprises of fully integrated kitchen using latest German technology, 2 double bedrooms, large family bathroom, lounge on a mezzanine level with two sofas that can easily transform into 2 double beds. If you are looking for an elegant yet comfortable home, look no further!
Belsize Park is an area of north-west London. It gives its name to a ward of the borough, called Belsize, which covers most of Belsize Park; the rest of Belsize Park is part of Hampstead Town. It is a lively area with many restaurants, pubs and cafés along Haverstock Hill and also England's Lane. Primrose Hill park is a 5-minute walk from England's Lane and provides some of the best views of Central London.
Belsize Park tube station (Northern line) is only 7 minutes' walk.
Please call/email now to arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,816.67 per month (£650.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,570.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 184130
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56904487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18413010112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.