|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (401 days ago)|
- An outstanding three bedroom house
- Expansively arranged over four floors
- Finished to a superb specification throughout
- Gorgeous reception room leading to a terrace
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Excellent second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent location moments from amenities
LONG LET. Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high-specification throughout, this simply stunning three bedroom house offers stylish accommodation with an two en suites, two balconies and a terrace.
County Street is a pleasant residential area close to Borough Market, Waterloo, the South Bank and the City. Elephant and Castle Underground Station (Northern and Bakerloo lines and National Rail) is moments away for links throughout the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 989298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.