|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
Newly converted one double bedroom flat close to Woodside Park underground station, shops & buses are close by.
* NEWLY CONVERTED TOP (2ND) FLOOR FLAT CLOSE TO WOODSIDE PARK UNDERGROUND STATION & NORTH FINCHLEY SHOPS & BUSES
* ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES
* WOODSIDE PARK UNDERGROUND STATION NEARBY
* LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
* LUXURY BATHROOM / WC
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* FITTED CARPETS
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* AVAILABLE NOW
(NO HOUSING BENEFIT)
Administrative fee for credit check reference £75 incl VAT per applicant
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56905411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2330723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.