|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- 2 DOUBLE bed 2 baths modern apartment
- Top (9th) floor
- Fantastic canal side view
- Good size dual aspect living room
- High spec open plan kitchen with appliances
- Private balcony
- En suite to master bedroom and fitted wardrobes
- Available NOW
- 10 mins from Limehouse DLR and Mile End Station
Fantasic good size 2 DOUBLE bedroom 2 bathrooms top (9th) floor modern apartment with balcony and great view in a highly popular development moments from the Regent's Canal with Limehouse DLR Station and Mile End Tue Station all only 10 minutes walk away. Local buses and shops are moments away also.
This fantastic accommodation features a good size dual aspect living room with high spec modern fitted open plan kitchen and appliances, private balcony, 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master, nice bathroom with shower, direct canal view from apartment. Wooden floorings in the living room and hallway and carpeted bedrooms, heating, double glazing, lift and security entry phone.
NOT TO BE MISS!!!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56909884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26627748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLondonFlat.com, Middlesex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.