|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 183685
Property Reference: 183685.
Available for rent, a really stunning two bedroom first floor conversion apartment in a popular residential street within the Aldersbrook estate. At one end of the street there is Wanstead flats a large park area and at the opposite end of the street there is access to Wanstead Park, complete with lakes and a large area for walks.
Last month the property has been completely repainted throughout. The features include gas central heating, own large section of rear garden, original features. Manor park station is 12 mins walk from the property with a train to Liverpool Street that takes 13 mins.
The accommodation comprises entrance via front door with stairs leading to first floor.
Hall: Access, to loft space, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Living Room: 19'2x14'6- Bay window right across the room with lots of natural light. Feature fireplace, three double radiators, storage cupboard, high skirting.
Bedroom one: 11'11x11'6- Double glazed window, fireplace, double radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom two: 11'9 into bay 12'0- Double glazed bay window to rear, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen: 8'10x6'8: White fitted kitchen units with wooden work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, built in Neff oven with four ring hob. Washing machine and sash window to side.
Bathroom/WC- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, wall mounted boiler.
Garden- Gate to the side of the property leading to it's own large section of rear garden. The garden has lawned area and paved patio area.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 183685
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56911477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18368509112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.