|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (99 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 167947
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 167947.
Fantastic Fully-Furnished high quality modern interior ground floor flat, £385.00 pcm
- Fully double glazed (New York loft style windows)
- Laminate flooring throughout (tiled bathroom and kitchen)
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Bath and electric sports shower
- 2 piece sofa
- Access to rear yard
- Wired for cable TV and telephone
- Easy parking
- Electric heating
- Hard-wired fire alarm
- Close to main road networks A19 / A66 and only a few miles from Middlesbrough
- Close to North Tees and James Cook hospitals
- Close to the University
- Private landlord managing property, no expensive administration fees
- 1 months rent on moving in
- Council tax band A (Cheapest banding)
Reference checks will be undertaken for each tenant applying
Bond required - 6 weeks or alternatively you can opt to purchase a deposit protection policy which equals approximately 2.5 times the first months rent. Note: you must pass the tenant check to qualify for the deposit insurance policy
Right to stay checks will be undertaken - we now have a legal obligation to check that you have the right to reside in the UK
NOTE additional costs may be incurred if deposit insurance / guarantor option is taken.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £385.00 per month (£88.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £577.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 167947
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56911522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16794710112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.