|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- **STUDENT LET**
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Off street parking
- Utility area
- EPC Rating D
**STUDENT LET** William H Brown offer this 4 bedroom mid terrace house, located close to the University and the City. Benefits include two bathrooms, off street parking, furnished to a good standard, kitchen plus utility area.
Entrance hall followed by obsure double glazed door and stairs to first floor. Doorway to:
9'2" X 10'1" double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in storage cupboard, TV aerial point, feature electric fire, radiator and door way to:
6'11" x 11'7" A superb fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset one and half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor, integrated four ring halogen hob, stainless steel electric oven under and extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, feature arch way to rear hall, and table & chairs
with double glazed door to utility area and door to bathroom and bedroom 4
5'8" x 9'8"
Double glazed door to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of wall and base level units, tiled floor, washing machine and dryer.
Nicely fitted three piece white suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin inset vanity unit with storage cupboard under and panel bath with shower over. Tiled floor, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and heated towel rail..
Bedroom 4 (Double)
10'6" x 12'1" A stunning room with double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, part conservatory roof and TV ariel point, carpet.
First floor landing
Gives access to all bedrooms, obscure glazed window to the front aspect and access to roof space
Bedroom one (Single)
7'1 x11'1" Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpeted
En suite shower room
A three piece white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and tiled splashback, vinyl floor.
Bedroom two (Single)
9'8" x 11'9" Double glazed window to the front aspect, over looking rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom three (Double)
6'11"x11'10" A double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted.
To the front of the property is a brick weaved drive providing off road parking with pathway to the front door, well stocked beds and boarders. To the rear there is a enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. Green house, wooden shed and gate giving access to a communal passage way to the front of the property
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56912152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5844J5020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.