|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 183300
Property Reference: 183300.
- 3rd Floor With Lift
- Secure Intercom Telephone Entry
- Breathtaking Views Of The City
- Stunning Views Of The Park From Every Room
- Immaculate Condition
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Excellent Transport Links
- Larger 1 Bedroom Property In The Development
Featuring secure entry system, lift, large modern kitchen/living area with floor to ceiling windows allowing tenants to benefit from the spectacular views. The apartment also features a furnished balcony, ample storage, large double bedroom including ample storage. The bathroom benefits from having a separate bath and shower.
The apartment comes furnished to a very high standard and secure allocated parking is also available by separate negotiation in a gated car park at the rear of the apartment.
Park Central is situated just a few minutes' walk away from New Street, Moor Street and Five Ways train stations. Several bus routes are located at Five Ways and Bath Row. The apartment is ideally situated for access to the M6 motorway. The Mailbox and Bullring shopping centres are just a 5 minute walk from the apartment offering exclusive shopping outlets, bars and restaurants and the nightlife of Broad Street, Brindley Place and the Arcadian are just a short walk away.
This is an opportunity to live in a luxury apartment right in the heart of the city centre.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month (£167.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,350.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 183300
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56912317.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18330010112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.