|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (322 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom mid-terraced house
- Set in a peaceful residential location
- Benefits from a private garden with outside storage
- Impressive master bedroom with access to garden
- Two bathrooms one of which is a wet room
- Modern kitchen, open-plan to the reception
- Close to a variety of local amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set in a peaceful residential location this fantastic four bedroom house offers a lovely open-plan kitchen/living space with modern kitchen, four impressive bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Staveley Gardens offers a fantastic peaceful location in a residential location just a short distance to both central Chiswick and central Richmond while also walks along the river being close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.