|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
- Fabulous top floor one bedroom flat
- Spacious open plan reception room with room to dine
- Offers well equipped kitchen space
- Features generous and bright bedroom
- Boasts a fantastic location
- Close to Hyde Park and local amenities
LONG LET. Situated on the top floor of this lovely period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan living space throughout.
Inverness Place is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway. The fabulous green open spaces of Hyde Park is moments away, as is fashionable Notting Hill. Queensway and Bayswater are the nearest underground stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.