|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (309 days ago)|
- Brand new home
- Two double bedrooms
- Popular residential location
- Two bathrooms
- Lots of parking
Brand new semi-detached two double bedroom house, situated in a popular residential location close to shops and schools. Driveway parking for 4 plus cars, open plan ground floor with fully fitted kitchen, double doors out to the rear of the property. Upstairs a master bedroom with ensuite shower and useful cupboard for storage, second double bedroom and main shower room with white suite. Presented unfurnished and available now.
Open plan lounge/diner with Amtico flooring and double doors leading out to the rea of the property.
Open plan fitted kitchen with the benefit of fridge/freezer, electric oven, hob and extractor and slimline dishwasher.
Master bedroom fitted with carpet, double glazed window to the front aspect, bi-fold door to the en-suite shower room with WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 fitted carpet and views to the side aspect.
Main bathroom with white suite, WC shower enclosed, Wash basin and chrome heated towel rail.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56916043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2140L4403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.