|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (555 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 79402
Property Reference: 79402.
Bright, sunny and quiet flat with balcony, off-street parking and storage.
A bright and modern 2 double bedroom flat, located on the second floor of a residential block set back from Kings Avenue. The apartment is situated in the back of the building making it even more quiet (no rail tracks or road noise here!) and overlooks a huge communal garden surrounded by large trees so you aren't overlooked by any neighbours.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 high spec shower room
- Modern kitchen (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven)
- Large, very bright living room
- Sunny balcony
- 2 storage cupboards
- Wooden floors throughout
- Off street (some gated) parking
- Huge communal garden
Kings Avenue is conveniently located within walking distance to the amenities of Clapham Clommon and Clapham High Street. There's a Sainsbury's on Kings Avenue a mere 2 min walk away and a huge Tesco Superstore between Clapham and Brixton. Abbeville Road is a short walk and a very popular street with many charming restaurants, Starbucks etc. Brixton and Brixton Market is short bus ride or 15 min walk away.
0.7m Clapham North/Clapham Common Station (Northern Line)
1.0m Brixton Station (Victoria Line)
0.8m Clapham High Street
Buses - right in front of building
137, 417, 355 direct to Battersea/Knightsbridge/Oxford Circus or Brixton
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,625.00 per month (£375.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 79402
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56916412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7940211112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.