|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- Wooden floors
- Bills included
- Private bathroom
- Bedroom door lock
- Washer & dryer
- Separate living room
Lovely en-suite room in this truly exceptional three bedroom apartment, conveniently located in South West London suburb of Putney.
All bills are included as well as Apple TV in your own room with complimentary Netflix, unlimited Wi-Fi and bi-weekly cleaning.
This impressive bedroom is furnished with a selection of great taste. The room comes fully furnished with a comfortable double bed, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table with lamp. As well as your very own Smart TV equipped with Apple TV allowing you unlimited access to Netflix.
This wonderful three bedroom house is situated in the highly desired area, a stone’s throw away from Putney Station. The property includes a new, modern and fully equipped kitchen, and spacious living area.
- Stunning En Suite Bedroom
- TV in Lounge and all bedrooms!
- Apple TV
- Free Netflix
- Serviced Property
- Large Living Room
- Unlimited Internet
- Digital TV Package
- Regular Bi-Weekly Professional Cleaning
- Fully Furnished to a Corporate level
- 5 minutes to Putney Station
- 6 minutes to East Putney Underground Station
- 6 minutes to Clapham Junction
- 7 minutes to Putney Bridge Underground Station
- 10 minutes to Earls Court
- 15 minutes to Waterloo
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SR036425_RSSR5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Serviced Rooms, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.