|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (342 days ago)|
- Wooden floors
- Bills included
- Bedroom door lock
- Washer & dryer
Spacious brand-new double room available to rent within a stunning property with garden situated only 5 minutes away from Putney Station!
All bills are included as well as Apple TV in your own room with complimentary Netflix, unlimited wi-fi and bi-weekly.
The room is available fully furnished with brand-new furniture including chest of drawers, bedside tables, wardrobe, new double bed and Apple TV. This stunning house has a fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, a three piece white tiled bathroom, a living room with dining area and a bright garden with plenty of outside space to enjoy.
Priority features included:
- Spacious Double Room
- Brand New House Share
- TV in Lounge and Bedroom
- Apple TV with Free Netflix
- Spacious Garden
- Serviced Property
- Large Living Room
- Unlimited Internet
- Digital TV Package
- Regular Bi-Weekly Cleaning
- Fully Furnished to a Corporate level
- Amazing Location 5 min walk to Putney Station
Great Central London Connection via:
- 5 minutes to Putney Station
- 6 minutes to East Putney Underground Station
- 6 minutes to Clapham Junction
- 7 minutes to Putney Bridge Underground Station
- 10 minutes to Earls Court
- 15 minutes to Waterloo
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SR036425_RSSR8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Serviced Rooms, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.