|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (378 days ago)|
- Bills included
- Off street parking
- Private bathroom
- Bedroom door lock
- Washer & dryer
Gorgeous En-suite bedroom now available to rent within a popular development in the highly connected of Limehouse, next to Canary Wharf E14.
All bills are included as well as Apple TV in your own room with complimentary Netflix, unlimited Wi-Fi and weekly cleaning.
This modern en-suite room has a spacious private bathroom and is available fully furnished with a brand-new chest of drawers, bedside tables, large fitted wardrobe, new double bed and Apple TV with Netflix. The apartment has a large open-plan fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a spacious living room with dining area.
Some features included:
- Master En-Suite Room
- Private Bathroom
- All Bills Included
- Unlimited WiFi
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Fully Furnished
- Weekly Cleaning
- Secure Bicycle lock up available
- Serviced Apartment
- Perfect Location
- Premium On-Site Gym Available
The Development is conveniently situated close to local amenities and it has great transport links such as Limehouse Station for the DLR and National Rail services.
Via Limehouse DLR or National Rail Station:
- 5 Minutes to Canary Wharf
- 6 Minutes to Bank
- 6 Minutes to Tower Gateway
- 8 minutes to St Paul's
- 12 Minutes to London Bridge
- 12 Minutes to Shoreditch
- 12 Minutes to Aldgate East
- 15 Minutes to Holborn
- 15 Minutes to Greenwich
- 20 Minutes to Victoria
- 20 Minutes to Oxford Circus
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SR036425_RSSR17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Serviced Rooms, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.