|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Beautifully maintained period conversion
- South facing property offering bright interiors
- Stylish décor paired with original features
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Fully integrated kitchen with a sizable dining area
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Benefitting from a picturesque location opposite Brunswick Park, this charming three bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion.
Found on a peaceful and residential street, this property benefits from a close proximity to an array of amenities found in Camberwell while Denmark Hill Station is also close by for frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Peckham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.