|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Top floor apartment with parking
- Town Centre location
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Built in appliances
- Two bedrooms and master with en-suite
- Gas central heating
- Energy Rating C
This top floor apartment located within the popular Riverside Place development offers convenient access to Stamford Town Centre and the Train Station, allocated parking, two bedrooms, kitchen with integrated appliances, an en-suite shower room and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing - Available Nov
This two bedroom apartment located within Stamford Town Centre benefits from its own secure entrance, open plan lounge and kitchen with integrated appliances, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Wood flooring, neutral walls and cupboard housing the boiler
Lounge: Fitted carpet and neutral walls with tv point
Kitchen area: Vinyl flooring and neutral walls with tiled splashbacks. Fitted base and wall units with built in hob, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
Master bedroom: Fitted carpet, neutral walls, fitted wardrobe, tv and phone point
En-suite: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and shower enclosure
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath
Outside: Allocated parking space
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2681E3010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.