|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Hyde Park
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
- BBQ area
- Street parking Available
BEAMSLEY MOUNT IS THE PLACE TO BE...
If you are looking for a spacious, above average student property in Hyde Park with plenty of amenities nearby then this could be for you. The landlord has chosen to keep the rent at a reasonable price to attracted an early let so jump in and take advantage. Hyde Park has plenty to offer for everyone! Student houses and flats in Hyde Park are the most popular accommodations in Leeds. There is a plethora of bars, shops, supermarkets and restaurants such as the Hyde Park pub, Coop, Sainsbury’s, LS6 Café, Hyde Park cinema and the Brudenell Social Club to name just a few.
Hyde Park is easy walking distance to both Leeds University and Leeds Metropolitan main University campuses as well as the School of Art and the Building College.
- Five large double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Newly tiled bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer
- Cosy living room with feature wall
- Seperate dining room for 6 people
- On street parking
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56919625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25242868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.