|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Hyde Park
- One Bathroom
- Managed by Landlord
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
- Terraced area
- Street parking Available
SPACIOUS PROPERTY NEAR LOCAL STORES AND TRANSPORT
Hyde Park has plenty to offer for everyone! Student houses and flats in Hyde Park are the most popular accommodations in Leeds. There is a plethora of bars, shops, supermarkets and restaurants such as the Hyde Park pub, Coop, Sainsbury’s, LS6 Café, Hyde Park cinema and the Brudenell Social Club to name just a few. There is plenty of student accommodation in Leeds but Hyde Park is regarded as the heartbeat of student living.
A very nice double fronted property consisting of
- Three excellent sized bedrooms with fitted furnishings
- Newly fitted carpets throughout
- Large living room with original wood flooring
- Large kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Local amenities nearby
Hyde Park is easy walking distance to both Leeds University and Leeds Metropolitan main University campuses as well as the School of Art and the Building College. Within minutes of Hyde Park is Burley Park train station with trains running regularly to Leeds City Centre and Horsforth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56919643.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25826958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.