|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (342 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Fifteen Minutes from the University
- Furnished Property
- 1 Bathroom
- The property is available for 17/18 academic year
**CLOSE TO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE **3 BEDROOMS **MODERN INTERIOR **CLOSE TO MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY **
Nicholas Humphreys Manchester are delighted to bring this bright, spacious 3 bed flat available in a popular area of Victoria Park. Located on the 2nd floor, this newly renovated property has a beautifully designed open plan kitchen/living room with breakfast bar for dining and socializing.
** Available 2017/18 **
- The kitchen has a stainless steel oven/hob and canopy extractor fan, Washer/dryer, Fridge/freezer and laminate floors through to the lounge area.
- Ikea sofa to the lounge area and modern furnishings to the 3 large bedrooms, including double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe space.
- Bright entrance hall has laminate flooring and floor to ceiling cupboards for maximum storage.
The flat is in a great location for students who rely on public transport to get in and around Manchester. Within walking distance of Manchester university and minutes away from great shops, bars and nightlife.
Rent £80pppw exc. of all bills
Available 01.07.17 - 30.06.18 (52 weeks)
Call Nicholas Humphreys Manchester today to view and reserve your dream student house!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56920369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26560227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.