|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2017 (250 days ago)|
- A superb three bedroom property
- Arranged over two generous floors
- Sizeable reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bathroom and additional en suite bathroom
- Enviable location moments from amenities
SHORT LET. A highly sought-after three bedroom mews flat boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, off-street parking and good access to local amenities.
Anchor Mews is ideally located moments from Balham Hill, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also easily accessed. Clapham South Underground Station (Northern Line) is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.